Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: add a lyric

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Winds Of Change" by: Kutless

    Can you feel the pains in life?
    Wrapped around you like they're chains
    Restricting all your dreams
    Do you wonder if there is a way?

    A way to set you free
    Set you free

    [CHORUS:]
    So tell me all your dreams
    Tell me all your fears and what you're longing for the most
    It's not another way that'll end up the same for it's under my control

    Do you feel the winds of change
    Soon this weight will fall away
    And take you to a place
    Only found through these winds of change

    A breeze that's new and free
    New and free

    I'll be the one who you can cry to
    The one who will give you wings
    I will give wings

    [BRIDGE:]
    Someday we'll sail away
    Mounted up on wings like eagles
    We will run and will not fade away

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stay With You by: Goo Goo Dolls

    These streets
    Turn me inside out
    Everything shines
    But leaves me empty still
    And I'll, burn this lonely house down
    If you run with me
    If you run with me

    I'll stay with you
    The walls will fall before we do
    Take my hand now
    We'll run forever
    I can feel the storm inside you
    I'll stay with you

    Fooled by my own desires
    I twist my fate
    Just to feel you
    But you, turn me toward the light
    And you're one with me
    Will you run with me?

    I'll stay with you
    The walls will fall before we do
    Take my hand now
    We'll run forever
    I can feel the storm inside you
    I'll stay with you

    Now come in from this storm
    I taste you sweet and warm
    Take what you need
    Take what you need
    From me

    Wake up this world
    Wake up tonight
    And run with me
    Run to me now

    I'll stay with you
    The walls will fall before we do
    Take my hand now
    We'll run forever
    I can feel the storm inside you
    I'll stay with you

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars

    What if I wanted to break
    Laugh it all off in your face
    What would you do? (Oh, oh)
    What if I fell to the floor
    Couldn't take all this anymore
    What would you do, do, do?

    Come break me down
    Bury me, bury me
    I am finished with you

    What if I wanted to fight
    Beg for the rest of my life
    What would you do?
    You say you wanted more
    What are you waiting for?
    I'm not running from you (from you)

    Come break me down
    Bury me, bury me
    I am finished with you
    Look in my eyes
    You're killing me, killing me
    All I wanted was you

    I tried to be someone else
    But nothing seemed to change
    I know now, this is who I really am inside.
    Finally found myself
    Fighting for a chance.
    I know now, this is who I really am.

    Ah, ah
    Oh, oh
    Ah, ah

    Come break me down
    Bury me, bury me
    I am finished with you, you, you.
    Look in my eyes
    You're killing me, killing me
    All I wanted was you

    Come break me down (bury me, bury me)
    Break me down (bury me, bury me)
    Break me down (bury me, bury me)

    (You say you wanted more)
    What if I wanted to break...?
    (What are you waiting for?)
    Bury me, bury me
    (I'm not running from you)
    What if I
    What if I
    What if I
    What if I
    Bury me, bury me

  4. #34
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [I]there's a blue sky...got your name on it.....

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This song cracks Hubby and I up....LOL

    WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB BY: THE OFFSPRING

    My friend's got a girlfriend
    Man he hates that bitch
    He tells me every day
    He says "man I really gotta lose my chick
    In the worst kind of way"

    She sits on her ass
    He works his hands to the bone
    To give her money every payday
    But she wants more dinero just to stay at home
    Well my friend
    You gotta say

    I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way
    Why don't you get a job
    Say no way, say no way, no way
    Why don't you get a job

    I guess all his money, well it isn't enough
    To keep her bill collectors at bay
    I guess all his money, well it isn't enough
    Cause that girl's got expensive taste

    I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way
    Why don't you get a job
    Say no way, say no way, no way
    Why don't you get a job

    Well I guess it ain't easy doing nothing at all
    But hey man free rides just don't come along
    every day

    Let me tell you about my other friend now

    My friend's got a boyfriend, man she hates that dick
    She tells me every day
    He wants more dinero just to stay at home
    Well my friend
    You gotta say

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Once, I dreamed that you were gone
    I cried out trying to find you
    I begged the dream to fade away
    And please awaken me
    But night took a hold of my heart
    And left me with no one to follow
    the love that I lost to the dark
    I'll always remember

    Forever in my heart
    Forever we will be
    And know that when I'm gone
    You'll be here in me
    Forever in my heart
    You always thought I'd be
    I'd be yours
    Forever....

    Forever in my heart
    Forever we will be
    And even when I'm gone
    You'll be here in me
    Forever!!


    love ya babe...forever.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    1-2-3 Like a bird I sing
    Cause you've given me the most beautiful set of wings
    I'm so glad you're here today
    Cause tomorrow I might have to go and fly away
    Hey!

  8. #38
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    .................................why don't you and i get together...take on the world be togetherrrrrrrrrrr forever.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you forgive me again?
    I don't know what I said
    But I didn't mean to hurt you

    I heard the words come out
    I felt that I would die
    It hurt so much to hurt you

    Then you look at me
    You're not shouting anymore
    You're silently broken

    I'd give anything now
    to kill those words for you

    Each time I say something I regret I cry "I don't want to lose you."
    But somehow I know that you will never leave me, yeah.

    'Cause you were made for me
    Somehow I'll make you see
    How happy you make me

    I can't live this life
    Without you by my side
    I need you to survive

    So stay with me
    You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry.

    And you forgive me again
    You're my one true friend
    And I never meant to hurt you

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Somewhere Out There by: Our Lady Peace

    Last time I talked to you
    You were lonely and out of place
    You were looking down on me
    Lost out in space

    We laid underneath the stars
    Strung out and feeling brave
    I watched the red orange glow
    I watched you float away

    Down here in the atmosphere
    Garbage and city lights
    You've gone to save your tired soul
    You've gone to save our lives

    I turned on the radio
    To find you on satellite
    I'm waiting for the sky to fall
    I'm waiting for a sign

    And all we are
    Is all so far

    You're falling back to me
    The star that I can see yeah
    I know your out there, somewhere out there
    You're falling out of reach
    Defying gravity yeah
    I know you're out there, somewhere out there

    Hope you remember me
    When you're home sick and need a change
    I miss your purple hair
    I miss the way you taste
    I know you'll come back some day
    On a bed of nails I wait
    I'm praying that you don't burn out or fade away

    And all we are
    Is all so far

    You're falling back to me
    The star that I can see yeah
    I know your out there, somewhere out there
    You're falling out of reach
    Defying gravity yeah
    I know you're out there, somewhere out there

    You're falling back to me
    The star that I can see
    I know your out there, ohhh
    Your falling out of reach
    Defying gravity
    I know you're out there, somewhere out there

    Your falling back to me
    The star that I can see yeah
    I know your out there, somewhere out there
    Your falling out of reach
    Defying gravity yeah
    I know you're out there, somewhere out there

    You're falling back to me
    I know, I know
    You're falling out of reach ohhhhhh
    I know...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •